Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Planning our game

Well, this has so far been the most confusing part of the entire year in this class. I still don't really know if I did everything I was suppose to. It confused me so much. I know I got the flash parts finished and I tried downloading them, not sure how well that worked but I did. I filled out the little question thingies but I'm still kinda lost. I didn't see how it helped us, I know what we want the game to look like but I didn't see how this was suppose to help us. Am I the only one who got confused? Because that's what it all seemed to do; confuse me. I tried it (as best as I could) and think I got it all done but can't be too sure. I hope I got everything working right. Please tell me if I'm missing something?

1 comment:

  1. You are missing your Flash File showing your game facts and the part where you talk about your game idea. You were supposed to add another slide/frame and answer the above questions (from your Planning Your Game 2 blog post). Finish it and put it up on your team wiki.

    ReplyDelete