Tuesday, January 17, 2012
My goal for the year
My goal for this year in globaloria is to get part of the final game done. I really want to get at least part of the final thing done. Our game is going to be about depression and music. I'd really like to find some music to put, and get the actions for when you click on things. On globaloria Im glad we've already got the stages we have done. It's slot farther than we were last year. Maybe this year there really will be a good chance we can finish it. I hope it won't be that hard to find songs to express different emotions. We've already started listening to different songs. For research. I think we' ll definately get the demo done. Which that's gonna be cool to see something we made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment